Here’s what happens if you’re accepted into our inner circle
Building an investment property portfolio anywhere, let alone in a foreign country, is a process with pitfalls and trapdoors waiting for you around every corner.
We’ve built American Properties to simplify that process, mitigate the risks, and of course – maximize profits.
If you’re accepted to join our inner circle you leverage all of our experience, obtain direct access to our network of providers who specialize in working with foreign nationals investing in the U.S., and get to implement our systematic and highly successful U.S. portfolio building process.
We are unable to accept an unlimited number of clients without compromising quality of service. For this reason we only work with a set number of clients at any one time. Our criteria is reasonable yet firm, we work with small investors and big investors alike, the key is – we only work with serious investors.
Let’s get into the nitty-gritty of what the membership includes.
What does your membership to our Inner Circle include?
- Your very own personal and dedicated consultant to guide your through our proprietary U.S portfolio building process. From the first call to cashing in your first cheque.
- We’ll set you up with EVERYTHING you need to be able to successfully invest in the US. This includes, but is not limited to;
- A Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- US bank account
- Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- 1 on 1 consultation with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Foreign exchange account to transfer funds between the U.S. and Australia
- SMSF Setup (if required)
- Access to U.S and Australian financing options
- Assistance selecting the most suitable market in the U.S. aligned with your personal investment goals.
- Handpicked investment property opportunities for you to choose from, also specifically tailored to your personal investment goals.
- Our “No Obligation” policy: In addition, there’s absolutely no obligation to choose only from the properties we recommend, you’re able to purchase any property from any seller. Many clients like to utilize our services to get setup in the US in order to then pursue their own strategy independently – that’s fine too!
You’ll also get to use our built-in network of elite investment partners
It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. You’ve probably heard that one before but it couldn’t be truer when it comes to investing in a foreign market.
If you join our inner circle membership, you’ll get access to the network we’ve built through years of our own real-world investing and assisting hundreds of clients pursue their own investment dreams.
That means you get referrals to the best independent service providers in the country who are highly experienced at working with foreign nationals.
These providers receive absolutely no money from us and are completely independent from American Properties which means you get non-polluted advice and assistance.
All of the service providers we refer you to have been fully vetted and meet the very high high-standards we require:
- We typically have long-standing business relationships with our partners, which means we’ve used them and they’re worth their weight in GOLD.
- All of their references and backgrounds have been thoroughly examined so you never have to worry about who you’re dealing with (and we cross-examine their standing with agencies such as the Better Business Bureau).
- We confirm that they have fair fee structures consistent with their industry and region so you’re not getting swindled.
- They’re experienced in dealing with clients who live and work in the Australian time zone (this means you won’t have to get up in the middle of the night to make a call to your accountant, or even worse, have them call you in the middle of the night!).
- Our inner circle members constantly report and check-in on the level of service they receive from our partners for constant feedback and review.
Here is an example list of many of the partner referrals our members typically utilise:
- A CPA certified accountant familiar with the areas your properties are located
- A reputable and experienced real-estate attorney licensed to practice in the state you choose to invest in
- A qualified property manager experienced in your investment area so your investment becomes hands-off and truly passive
- The ideal property insurance company for your investment type and needs
- A property inspector well-versed in regional issues facing property investments so you have the leg up on all of the regulations that could end up costing you a fortune
- A Self-Managed Super Fund provider (if required)
- Financing/mortgage specialists who know the ins and outs of the niche “Foreign National” mortgage market (this alone can save you thousands of dollars)
- International money transfer providers
- And any other product or service provider you might think of….
Building this kind of network from scratch is a gruelling and risky process. We know because we’ve done it.
If you leverage our network you’re essentially jumping ahead of the curve and building your USA property portfolio on the back of our years of experience and expert knowledge.
If you think this is the right move for you, or you’d like to find out more, then call us NOW 1800 642 144